Saturday, February 25, 2012

Goodbye to Sous Chef George

He has left us due to family issues and he will be sorely missed.

George's easy going personality, his willingness to help in any way necessary, to learn and to teach all that he has learned and just be a complete part of the business made him a real part of Amberwind and my life. He was the closest thing to a son of my heart that I've had, since we never adopted children. We wish him and his family well in all his future endeavors.

So my new excuse for not blogging much is my needing to do his work as well as my own. Hopefully, as usual, I will keep this up more often despite myself. I have recipes I want to share as well as other information.

Also, until things change economically or I find a new sous chef, the restaurant will be CLOSED on Wednesdays and now Thursdays. This will also be good for my  health at this time. 'Til the next post....

No comments: