Thursday, July 26, 2012

Amberwind & I Got Married & Other News

On June 5th, 2012 at about 3;30 Pm East Coast Time at the Staten Island Borough Hall in NYC with my parents as witnesses, Amberwind and I got married on our 20th Anniversary! we finished our cross country trip as broke as any 2 newly weds could be, so we had the full experience.

Since we got back business has been slow for this time of year- the national news stories on the fire in the area scared off the tourists! Its been over for a while and was actually 46 miles or more from Silver City but the news made it sound like it was next door- since we are the nearest town of any significant size or reputation.

I've also not posted since I have taken on a major project in an attempt to guarantee the future viability of the restaurant- more on this as it gets closer. Until then, be well and dine well!

No comments: