Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Personal Update

Waiting on MRI and blood test results. I hope I would have heard by now if it was bad. But if its minor and a potential long term problem the doctor might not call and wait and tell me when I have my next appointment. Oy!

My doctor suspects we might never find an answer to way I'm missing 2 hours of memory. In fact he believes it might have been temporary amnesia, which is apparently more common than most of us suspect. I'm coming to believe that its tied to my sleep apnea- when it was at it's worst, before I got my CPAP machine, I was having dementia like memory slips. It stopped once I started sleeping with my CPAP each night, but could this have been some residual something or other left over? We might never find out. My doctor doesn't believe it will happen again if the MRI is clear. But then again, he can't guarantee it. Oy!

No comments: