Friday, August 19, 2011

Extra Day Off

George and I have started something new this week. He is taking Tuesday nights off and I'm taking Thursday nights off; and we're also sharing the early morning Tuesday delivery check ins by each of us doing every other Tuesday versus me doing all of them. I needed the day off yesterday because I actually didn't feel all that great. But I feel lost having not been there last night, even though it was slow and not much happened. Maybe I have control issues I just didn't realize I have?! I just know I feel like I used to feel when I missed a day of chemistry lab when I was in college- like I missed something important. Oh well, guess I'll have to get over it. Though I didn't feel good yesterday and so did nothing, the extra day off will give me more time to finish editing the cookbook.

No comments: