Thursday, August 25, 2011

Travel/Tasting Dinner/Cooking Class- My Next 36 Hours

Tonight I drive to Tucson to do a radio interview Friday morning on "Wake Up Tucson" at KVOI 1030AM- it's at 7:10am Tucson time & 8:10am Silver City time. An ungodly hour considering I usually go to bed around 3am. But being there in person means I can bring some tasters of food for the hosts.

I return to our Friday night 6 Course Spanish Food & Wine tasting dinner. Details at www.silver-eats.com under Events page. Banquet seating at 6:30pm. Reservations recommended.

Then on Saturday morning we have the Complete Meal Cooking Class where we're going to put together a 5 course dinner for family and friends. Expect a  good turn out, but a couple of spaces are still opened.

What this all means is I won't be posting another recipe for a few more days as I catch up with myself. Don't think I could have done this before the CPAP and have done it right.

Thanks everyone for your patience.

No comments: